Brokerage & Insurance
Plan for a Change
INFINEX Investments, Inc. located at Florida Community Financial Services, a division of Community Bank & Trust of Florida, is pleased to offer convenient access to a wide variety of investment services and investment products.
- Retirement Planning…to help reach your goals
- Stocks & Bonds…to match your risk tolerance
- College Funding…to provide a gift of knowledge
- Investment Products and/or insurance products such as Mutual Funds, Annuities, and Life Insurance
For a complimentary review of your current portfolio, or to establish a proper investment strategy to help reach your goals, call and schedule a no-obligation appointment with a registered representative of INFINEX Investments, Inc.:
Senior Financial Advisor
Toll Free 800-628-9193
Please do not include confidential and/or personal information in this correspondence.
Associate Financial Advisor
Toll Free 800-628-9193
firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not include any confidential and/or personal information in this correspondence.
Located at: Florida Community Financial Services a division of Community Bank & Trust of Florida 1603 SW 19th Ave. Ocala, FL 34471
For more information go toInfinexgroup.com
investment and Insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC. Florida Community Financial Services is a trade name of Community Bank & Trust of Florida. Infinex and Community Bank & Trust of Florida are not affiliated.
|NOT A DEPOST||NOT FDIC INSURED||NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK|
|NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY||MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE|
This information may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
|Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent
(a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or
(b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve
(a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or
(b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.