Brokerage & Insurance
Plan for a Change
INVEST Financial Corporation located at Florida Community Financial Services, a division of Community Bank & Trust of Florida, is pleased to offer convenient access to a wide variety of investment services and investment products.
- Retirement Planning…to help reach your goals
- Stocks & Bonds…to match your risk tolerance
- College Funding…to provide a gift of knowledge
- Estate Planning…to leave a legacy and other popular
- Investment Products such as Mutual Funds, Annuities, and Life Insurance
For a complimentary review of your current portfolio, or to establish a proper investment strategy to help reach your goals, call and schedule a no-obligation appointment with a registered representative of INVEST Financial Corporation:
Senior Financial Advisor
Toll Free 800-628-9193
Toll Free 800-628-9193
Located at: Florida Community Financial Services a division of Community Bank & Trust of Florida 1603 SW 19th Ave. Ocala, FL 34471
David Johnson is a Registered Representative and Registered Principal of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA/SIPC. Brunilda Mistretta is a Registered Sales Assistant of INVEST. INVEST Financial Corporation (INVEST), member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor and affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services, and certain insurance products. INVEST is not affiliated with Florida Community Financial Services or Community Bank & Trust of Florida. Products and services offered through INVEST and affiliated insurance agencies are:
- Not a deposit
- Not FDIC insured
- Not Bank Guaranteed
- May lose value including loss of principal
This information may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
|Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
1. Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent
(a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or
(b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
2. Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve
(a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or
(b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.