The Interest Rate
, along with the term and amount of your mortgage, determines how much you will pay every month for your mortgage.
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
is the total cost of your mortgage (including interest rate, some closing costs, loan origination fees and discount points) over the full term, expressed as a yearly rate.
are a type of prepaid interest, included in the APR, which lowers the amount of interest the borrower will have to pay in subsequent payments. One point equals one percent of the loan amount.
The above rates are based on the following assumptions:
- You are purchasing a single-family home that you will occupy
- The loan amount is from $100,000 to $417,000
- 20% equity based on appraisal or sales price, whichever is lower
- Mortgage rate lock period of 45 days
- Borrower's credit score is 740 or above (interest rates may be higher if your credit score is below 740)
- The Annual Percentage Rates are based on a $200,000 mortgage loan
- A 15 year fixed loan paid in 180 monthly installments of $1,429.77
- A 30 year fixed loan Paid in 360 monthly installments of $998.57
- Stated payments include principal and interest only, and do not include taxes and insurance premiums; the actual payment obligation will be greater
These rates are current as of 01/20/2017. Rates, terms and APRs for purchases with lower down payments, lower or higher loan amounts, credit scores and refinances may vary. Rates are subject to change without notice.