New Member Account Bonuses
As a new MIDFLORIDA customer, you could get up to $500 with qualifying activity. Open a value checking account and new consumer loan and we will give you $300. Refinance an auto loan with us and we will give you an additional $200. It’s that easy! Just visit any MIDFLORIDA Credit Union in the Alachua, Sumter or Marion County area to get started.
Here’s how to qualify:
- Open a Classic Value Checking Account with qualifications.¹
- Refinance an auto loan of $15,000 or more from another financial institution. ²
As a member of MIDFLORIDA Credit Union, you’ll enjoy:
- Face to face banking—no virtual tellers here!
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. drive-thru hours (coming soon)
- Full-service Saturdays (coming soon)
- Instant-issue debit cards
Offer valid as of January 19, 2020 and may be cancelled at any time without notice. Eligibility requirements apply. See associate for details regarding fees and terms. 1. To qualify for the $300 incentive, you must open a new Classic Value Checking account and borrow from a new loan account (consumer loan, line of credit) within 45 days of account opening. The incentive for a new checking account alone is $200. No dividends are paid on Classic Value Checking. Annual Percentage Yield is 0.00%. Anyone who has held a checking account with MIDFLORIDA in the past year will not qualify for the incentive. Opening a new Classic Value Checking account requires accepting and opening online banking, online bill payment, eStatement, eNotice, direct deposit ($500 cumulative which must post within 45 days of account opening) and accepting a debit card. The incentive will be deposited to new Classic Value Checking account after the qualifications have been met, and will be reported to the IRS. Minimum to open Classic Value Checking is $50.
2. To qualify for the $200 incentive, borrower must refinance an auto loan of $15,000 or more from another financial institution. Loans of $5,000 to $14,999 will receive a $100 incentive. Credit approval required. Existing MIDFLORIDA loans or CB&T loans will not qualify for this offer. The incentive will be deposited to a MIDFLORIDA checking or savings account.