Florida Community Bankshares, Inc., the holding company for Community Bank & Trust of Florida, announced today its financial results for 2016.
- Total Assets – $648.2 million
- Net Income – $5.052 million
- Total Capital – $48.2 million or 7.5 percent of Total Assets
- Delinquent Loans were 0.30 percent of the total loan portfolio of $273 million
- Non-performing Assets were only 0.07 percent of Total Assets
- Annual common stock dividend paid to shareholders was $0.78 per share
“It is an honor to present the 2016 Financial results for our company. In January of 2017, our shareholders will receive dividend checks for $0.78 per share,” said Hugh Dailey, president and CEO of Community Bank & Trust of Florida. “This is one way to reward our shareholders for supporting our local bank. Each year we continue to invest a portion of our earnings in worthwhile local projects. During the past 18 years, we have donated the funds to build 6 Habitat for Humanity homes and our employees have dedicated thousands of hours to provide financial literacy training in our community. We make a sincere effort to help keep our communities a great place to live and conduct business. We are very optimistic about the local economy in 2017.”