Enhanced Online Banking
Community Bank & Trust of Florida has launched enhancements to our Online Banking experience that make it easier and more efficient for you to access and manage your financial accounts. In addition to refreshing the design of the Online Banking portal, we’ve added a handful of new features that will help you swiftly review and execute transactions.
If you use the CBTFL Mobile app and are an Android user, please delete the app and reload it from Google Play. If you are an Apple iOS user, please upgrade to the latest version. Click HERE to visit the mobile app page.
For Quicken Conversion Instructions click here
For QuickBooks Conversion Instructions click here
- NEW Home page that provides an overall summary and simplifies access to your accounts.
- NEW Spendable balance feature provides a quick-glance overview so you know exactly what is available on that given day.
- NEW “Inquire about this transaction” feature allows you to send a secure message about a specific item in your transaction activity.
- Enhanced transaction search features and filters to quickly find the information you need.
- Account alerts access on the Accounts Details page lets you dictate what notifications you want forwarded to you.
- Quick access to Messages and Alerts via the Welcome Center lets you view unread messages and alerts generated since your last login
If you have any questions about the new Online Banking experience, please contact us today.