Florida Community Bankshares, Inc., the holding company for Community Bank & Trust of Florida, recently celebrated its 19th anniversary on April 1st and announced today its financial results for the first quarter 2017.
Community Bank & Trust of Florida highlights its continued support to help strengthen the communities it serves by providing excellent customer service, local financial expertise, and financial literacy.
“In the first quarter alone, our employees provided financial literacy to 420 people in the tri-county area,” said Hugh Dailey, president of Community Bank & Trust of Florida. “We are one of the only locally owned and operated banks left in this market. As our local economy continues to improve, we too are off to a good start in the first quarter of 2017,” he added.
- Total Assets – $661.9 million
- Net Income – $1.212 million year-to-date
- Total Capital – $49.756 million or 7.5 percent of total assets
- Delinquent Loans at 0.07 percent of total loans. Well below industry averages.
- Non-performing Assets were only 0.56 percent of Total Assets.