Since 1954, MIDFLORIDA Credit Union has offered high quality financial products and personalized customer service to local businesses. Customer-driven quality is one of our core values and we strive to be not only a credit union, but a true partner that helps you succeed regardless of your industry or the size of your company. We understand the unique challenges and concerns of small businesses trying to grow and thrive in the local market. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive Merchant Services Program to our business customers.
Credit and debit card processing is essential
No matter the type of company you operate, your customers are bound to ask if you accept credit cards. Debit and credit card processing gives your customers the convenience and protection of electronic payments. It also eliminates your risk of accepting a bad check and reduces the amount of cash you have on hand that could be lost or stolen. And adding mobile payment processing capabilities can help your business expand to e-commerce and/or being able to accept payments online. The bottom line is the more payment options you offer, the happier your customers will be. Happy customers mean more business and on-time payments.
Choose your merchant services provider
By partnering with WorldPay (formerly Vantiv), MIDFLORIDA is able to offer a complete menu of merchant services products. Our competitive payment processing services include state-of-the-art equipment, in-person support, and the local expertise of employees who live and work in the same community as you. When you choose our merchant services company, you get high-quality products, plus the kind of localized, personal service you can only find at a true community credit union.
- Credit Card Processing: Tell your customers, “we accept credit cards,” and let them use their favorite card. We can set you up to process everything from Visa and MasterCard to Discover, AmEx, Fleet, and commercial cards.
- Debit Card Processing: When you accept debit cards, many of your customers will be able to use their preferred method of payment. Process their debit card payments swiftly and securely with a connection to every major PIN debit network.
- Chip Card Processing: Offer your customers maximum security for their purchases by accepting the latest chip-protected credit and debit cards.
- Gift Card Programs: Your customers love what you do so much, they want to share it with friends and family. Gift cards are a convenient option for customers in search of a thoughtful gift idea, plus they bring in new customers and spread awareness of your brand. Gone are the days of flimsy, easy-to-lose paper gift certificates. You can offer plastic gift cards that look and act just like a credit card.
- Electronic Benefit Transfer: Providing access to EBT networks across the country is a win-win for you and your customers. They can easily use their funds to make essential purchases, and you gain a share of the multi-billion dollar EBT market share.
- Check Processing Services: Not everyone has abandoned the old-fashioned checkbook, and you want to welcome all customers regardless of their payment preferences. Electronic check processing is efficient and effective in minimizing losses from insufficient funds.
- Internet Security: Protect your company’s most important data with our online security tools. As hacking and data breaches become unfortunate staples of the modern business world, you can have peace of mind that your business and your customers are safe from identity and data theft.
Behind-the-scenes benefits of payment processing
In addition to the convenience and security you offer your customers by accepting credit and debit cards, partnering with a payment processing company also makes life easier and more efficient for your company.
- Collect data and generate reports in a single, secure online portal. Say goodbye to cluttered paper files and enjoy the convenience of reconciling merchant accounts, viewing transaction data, analyzing charge-backs and retrievals, searching for transactions, and reviewing or printing digital reports and statements.
- You are never alone when you need help. Have a question? MIDFLORIDA’S merchant services provider is backed by 24/7 customer service. Information is available when you need it Let us assist you with any so you can focus on doing what your company does best.
Contact our cash management team to learn more about merchant services
Contact us today or visit your local branch. Schedule a free consultation to learn more about how your business can benefit from MIDFLORIDA’S merchant services program. We’ll help you create an effective point-of-sale program with the flexibility of choosing the right hardware and software processing options to best serve your business and your customers.