As trustee, we serve to protect and enhance your assets, while providing the required fiduciary functions necessary to administer your trust. These include:
- financial and tax planning
- portfolio management *
- income collection and distribution
- fiduciary accounting and preparation of trust tax returns
- compliance with fiduciary law
- complete confidentiality and privacy protection
- distribution determinations, including discretionary requests and remainder distributions
Advantages to creating trusts include avoidance of public probate and reduction of estate and gift tax. Naming a corporate trustee, such as Community Bank & Trust of Florida, ensures continuity in the management of your assets, and provides your family with security, expertise and objectivity, while removing a potential source of family conflict and stress inherent in naming a family member or friend for that task.
* Wealth Management Services include asset management, trust, guardianship, and estate settlement for clients in Marion, Alachua, Sumter, and surrounding counties. Asset management is offered as a service under Community Bank & Trust of Florida's Trust Charter. Investments are: NOT FDIC Insured; NOT deposits, obligations of, or guaranteed by any bank; - Subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal amount invested.