Return to Home Page  


The History of Community Bank & Trust of Florida



1997 The organizational process to start the Bank began in August, 1997
1998 The Bank opened April 2 at the Golden Hills location as Community Bank of Marion County
2000 The Main Office, East Ocala, and Belleview Offices open
2001 Bank tops $100 million in assets
2003 Trust powers are granted by the State of Florida
2004 North Ocala Office opens. The Bank reaches $200 million in assets.
2005 Heath Brook Office opens. The Bank name is changed to Community Bank and Trust of Florida
2006 The Bank expands into The Villages market and reaches $300 million in assets.
2008 The bank tops $400 million in assets
2009 The bank reaches $500 million in assets
2010 The Bank expands into the Gainesville market with the opening of The Oaks Office
2012 The Spruce Creek Office opens creating two locations in The Villages market
2013 The bank reaches $600 million in assets
2014 The Stadium Club Office opens in Gainesville and the Pinellas Plaza Office opens in The Villages.


NEED ASSISTANCE
First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Phone:
Regarding:  
 




CONTACT US:
352.369.1000 OR
888.388.1007 OR
View Locations

FDIC Insured / Equal Housing Lender
© COMMUNITY BANK & TRUST OF FLORIDA. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Ocala (Main Office)
1603 SW 19th Ave.
Ocala, FL 34471-3136